Thursday 26 July 2012

What is Hot in Fashion: Front Row Pictures of The Olympic Torch Rally At Alexandra Palace Park

OMY! Who dared to touch the Olympic Torch with chipped nail polish???...That's a beauty sin!!! Hee!hee!

I just couldn't help myself from getting into all the Olympics euphoria yesterday with the torch  passing through my neighbourhood. Even better, we had great weather and almost a little bit too much of the sun. So I grabbed my vintage pair of  Levi's shorts, a simple shirt from gap and my fabulous Gucci trainers and headed to Alexandra Palace Park, were all the fun was planned.Armed with my camera I captured some really fabulous moments that made me forget about high street shopping (well just for a few hours..LOL!) Enjoy my Olympics rally photos after the break...

Click here to see my Olympics Rally Photos









































This bloke made me giggle with his paper and plastic bag torch..LOL!






OMY! Chipped nail polish touching the torch...that's a beauty sin!!! Heee! Hee!





Torch Bearer, Frank Adams






Just in case you wondered what our Torch Bearer ,Frank Adams trainers looked like :)

This has got to be the best moment for me...well for the baby too I guess...

Bless...



Li Na, China's Number 1 Tennis Player

Li Na again...

and again..!!

The fake torch met the real torch with Mark Hatton..

shot this picture 'cos I thot he looked rather suave...

Super Cool...right?

Another cool looking bloke in the park..



I got to touch the torch 3 times...Yayy!!!


I'm so ready for the Olympics (like I'm an athlete... in my dreams) and thankfully it's just one day to go....Yaaay!
Go Team GB! go! go! go!
Ok, now lets get back to fashion shall we...??


No comments:

Post a Comment